Sunday, October 23, 2011

EDLD 5370 Week 3 Web Conference

I participated in the web conference on Saturday morning, October 22, 2011. I had tried to join on Tuesday evening, but got the message about the conference not being started yet. The same thing happened on Saturday morning so I go my husband's laptop and it connected right away. Only 9 people joined in this particular conference. There were some questions asked and answered that helped me. One was about the citations in our reflections. Dr. A said we could use videos, or web pages, not to use just books or periodicals. The multimedia and video class was discussed. When I was looking throught the Internship Handbook, I saw the PSA for the video class now has a specific subject. Ours was open ended. I enjoy participating in the conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment